HTC 10 To Launch On April 12th | May Launch in 3 Variants
The HTC 10 (Formerly known as HTC One M10) is going to launch on 12th of April. We are glad to tell you that most of the specs and features we have been publishing about the HTC 10 held true even the launch month. This month (9th March) we published its details in our leaks and rumors section. Also you should have a look on the details we have published about the HTC 10 last year. Coming back to the HTC 10 it is supposed to be equipped with Snapdragon 820 CPU, 4 GB Ram, 5.15 Inch Quad HD display. (See detailed specs below).
Some rumors also suggests that they might introduce two more variants, One with Snapdragon 652 CPU, 3 GB Ram, 16 GB internal Storage. Whereas the other variant with Snapdragon 820 CPU, 3 GB Ram, 32 GB internal Storage. (No words of official confirmation though). Talking about the design after having a look at the leaked image (see above) we can expect a all metal body and a physical button at the bottom of the display.( i.e. quite similar to what you may see in Samsung phones.). In terms of imaging we can expect a 12 MP Rear with OIS and a 8 MP front camera.
HTC 10 Features (Unofficial)
- 4 GB Ram.
- 5.15 Inch Quad H.D display. (~570 p.p.i pixel density)
- Latest Snapdragon 820 CPU.
- Fingerprint Sensor.
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- 4 G Support.
- 12 MP (f/2.0 aperture) Rear camera with OIS (optical image stabilization) and 8 MP Front camera with wide angle lens.
- Fast Battery Charging: Quick Charge 3.0 (83% in 30 Minutes).
- USB Type C (Reversible) Port.
HTC 10 Specifications (Unofficial)
|OS||Android OS v 6.0. (Marshmallow).|
|CPU/GPU||Quad Core. (2.2 GHz Dual-core Kyro CPU & 1.6 GHz Dual-core Kyro). Qualcomm Snapdragon 820. | GPU Adreno 530.|
|DISPLAY||5.15 Inch Quad H.D IPS Display. Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels. (~570 p.p.i pixel density).|
|CAMERA||REAR 12 MP (f/2.0 aperture). With Phase Laser auto focus, optical image stabilization (OIS), and LED flash. | Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, H.D.R. | Video Features: 2160 p@30 fps (2 K Recording), 1080 p@ 60 fps, 720 p@ 240 fps. H.D.R recording | FRONT/SELFIE CAMERA 8 MP.|
|NETWORK||2 G/3 G/4 G L.T.E Support.|
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh.|
|STORAGE||16/32/128 GB Internal Options.|
|FEATURES||Fingerprint sensor. | Fast Battery Charging: Quick Charge 3.0 (83% in 30 Minutes). | Quad H.D Bezel-less Display. | Corning Gorilla Glass. | Rear camera with OIS. | 4 G Support.|
|SENSORS||Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.|
|CONNECTIVITY||Bluetooth v 4.1. | W.I-F.I 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, W.I-F.I Direct, Hot spot, Dual Band. | SIM (G.S.M) Size Nano SIM|
Note: The specifications mentioned above are exclusive to TechReversed.
HTC 10 Price & Availability
HTC 10 all Variants Expected Price
- Low variant (with Snapdragon 652 CPU, 3 GB Ram, 16 GB internal Storage) might cost around 580$ i.e. around 38,490 Rupees in India.
- Mid variant (with Snapdragon 820 CPU, 3 GB Ram, 32 GB internal Storage) might cost around 689$ i.e. around 45,590 Rupees in India.
- Top variant (with Snapdragon 820 CPU, 4 GB Ram, 128 GB internal Storage) might cost around 789$ i.e. around 52,190 Rupees in India.
They may get announced on 12th April and are expected to go on sale towards the end of April.
For More Tech Updates Join Us on Facebook