Content.ad Review | Best Content.ad Review With Proof & Screenshots
Hi Bloggers. Here’s The Honest Content.ad Review With Proof & Screenshots. Before Starting Our Content.ad Review, Here’s a Quick Intro of Content.ad Network.
- It is a native advertising network which displays Promoted content of other sites. (Almost Similar to Taboola & Outbrain. But Content.ad doesn’t ask for a million impressions as compared to Taboola -> minimum 5,00,000 Monthly page views & Outbrain-> minimum 10 million US page views).
- It pays on the basis of eCPM (Effective Cost per mile or cost per thousand impressions), eCPC (Effective Cost per click).
Related: Ayboll Review
According to their website they have Industry Leading eCPM’s. (see above screen shot of their website). But here’s the fact, I got 3,901 impressions and a CTR (click through rate) of 0.15%. (Most of which under 1 week of implementation).
Note: Click on the screenshots in order to view them properly.
Talking about the revenue, I Got a ECPM of 0.02$ (Is that what you call Industry Leading eCPM?) & a CPC (Cost Per Click) of 0.01$ and my total Revenue was 0.07$ (See Screenshot below). I know some of you might say that it depends where you put up the ads & Quality of traffic. In that case, Let me tell you, I placed these ads on my Primary as well as Secondary Sidebar (which has a visibility of almost 80% combined).
When I was Looking for Content.ad review I found bloggers telling people that It is a great advertising network with high CPC & CPM Rate. The funny thing here I noted that even though they recommended it, they did not actually use it (or we can say they they did not monetized their website using content.ad native ads network). That is why here we are with the honest review to help bloggers like Us. (You can Thank Us Later).
Also, we found Content.ad Network better as Compared to Ayboll (which is also a Native Ad Network).
- Doesn’t make website slow. ( Loads asynchronously)
- Looks better than other banner ads.
- Gets a better CTR as compared to banner ads.
- Very Low ECPM & ECPC.
- Pays on the basis of NET 30 Terms.
- High payment threshold (min 50$).
I would suggest you not to waste time, your hard work (impressions) and the ad space for an AD network that doesn’t give you results after 1 week of implementation.
How Do you like the review? Tell Us